Sunday, May 22, 2005

Leader's Retreat svc 1

I saw da comments to ma cross country post. who was de anonymous person? haha.. yeah.. Star wars was PG, so I went to watch with ma whole family that nite. yups! =)

Ok, last nite, went to Marina country club for leader's retreat service. I think it was good. The pastor was pastor Ian something. I dont know his surname. super chim one. neways, He preached on the different storms in life. I don't have time to post about the sermon now, cuz I only have a lil more time b4 I leave fer church. hehe..

I will post it the next time. When I get back from da leader's retreat. We are goin to Pulau Ubin!! yay! haha..

basically, last nite, pastor Ian preached on the storms of life. Basic line, " in times of storms of life, run TO God and not FROM Him".

Okie. Dad's gotta use da com, so, I betta get off it.. =D okie. Luv ya guys!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

woops..hehe...that person was me..nyahah...i clicked the wrong button i guess??hahha..I WATCHED STAR WARS TOO!!!

ant said...

cool rite? haha..

Anonymous said...

thea!!! hello tis d first time i visit ur blog noe? okay it sounds a bit sad (haha)but can la right? u nvr link van ar? can u reply on my blog cause i dun come here often? thanks.

Anonymous said...

the special effects are cool..but then i think the story not that nice leh..hhaha..dunno lah..

ant said...

oh well, anakin is handsome and that's all that matters.. :D

Anonymous said...

err..??? he is SO NOT handsome! LOL! he looks..weird. LOL!! long CURLY hair..=__________ (fill in the blank) nyahaha..MY BABY COUSIN(AKA ROY) IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH CUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INFINITY +1 CUTER!!! NYAYAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

ant said...

you are anti-guy, so from a history kinda perspective, you are an unreliable and biased source. =) blech! he looks handsome when he is eeevveeellll.... wahahhaha..

Anonymous said...

hello anthea! Vanessa the great is here. haha. kding.
cl os is in a two day's time! ahh!
all the best k!

Anonymous said...

vanessa u r so lame la! wat for use annoynomous?

ant said...

haha.. ok... wow.. this entry has da most posts.. oh well.. next post comin up.. =)

van gan eng seng, gimme ya blog addie! =) hahaha..

Anonymous said...

oops spelling error..anonymous.