Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Remind me

Hey y'all. Well, zelig told me I sounded fierce on ma blog. That made me realise the things I have typed and the tone I have used. so, wanna say sry. I know da person I am talkin about is not mentioned by name, and she wouldnt read ma blog. But I wanna apologise to whoever reads about ma tone and it's content. Sorrie.. :) And zelig, thanks fer da reminder dude.
Ok.. I was lazy and kinda hopin ma tuition teacher wont call. So, I wont have to tell her to cancel tuition. I was hopin she would jus forget and nvr come. *evil grin* haha.. BUT BUT BUT! haha.. I jus received a call from her. Then she ask me if I wan tuition. I said nething. Lol. Then she say ok, she will come. haiz~ I feelin shack and dun wan tuition. but I also dun wanna give her da impression that I am lazy. haha... no la. not act guai. Is wanna display good attitude. Lol.
Well, I tot I have time to relax and play, but looks like chinese O's is comin up in 2 weeks. so, I should not relax and play too much. Or else I get too relaxed. hehe.. okie. I got bout one more hour b4 tuition teacher comes. haiz~ =( hehe..
later peeps~

1 comment:

zelig said...

hahah.. wahha... my remindeer so power ah... hahaa.... k lah.. be happy ok.... hee hee.....