Friday, May 20, 2005

Long weekend~

Thank God there is a long weekend this week. I need to really gear up in ma chinese studying. I have not done much actually. Today, I was too tired, so only did about 3 chapters. small small bit only i guess.. Hmm.. Planning to chiong fer da weekends.
JM came over today. We studied a bit. like, 1 hour. Then after that we started playing. The usual. We search fer songs, then sing song and start laughin our heads off.. Haha.. then we had dinner and watched tv. Then she went home. I think we broke the record this time. She reached home at almost 10pm. mayb 9.40pm? there abouts.. yeah.
It is good to relax. Haha.. I feel a lil guilty, but oh well, i AM gonna make up fer it durin this long weekend. What is ma goal? erm.. well, I think I will aim to finish the sec3 books by this weekend AT LEAST. Oh well.. We'll see how it goes.
Going to Pulau Ubin on saturday I think. Cuz mum and dad got Leaders' training. So, I think it is a good time fer me to do serious studying. provided ma bros dun make too much noise and I do not have distractions. :D Hehe..
okie. Well.. So long!! =)

No comments: