Friday, May 6, 2005

WoooooHoooo!!

Yeah! exam report: 8 down, one to go. I am so gonna thoroughly enjoy maself today. =) last paper is lit. That's y I am slackin. However, ma exams did not go too well. I was not well prepared. ok. I dun wanna talk about it le.
back to happy happy tone! Yay! Haha.. should be goin to watch a movie with dad and bros tonite. =) Coach Carter! Looks so cool man. I am so sure it is gonna be good. Hope can get ticks tho. Trailer looks so awesome.
ok. I dun feel like bogging le.Haha.. feelin lazy. :D Oh well.. all u people doin exams, jia u!
oh ya. Still dunno what to do fer mum's day yet. o.o

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO GOOD! sad..i still got like..5 papers to go for? wells..im looking forward to the end of it..cos IM GOING OUT!! YEAH!! and im gonna PIERCE MY EARS!! WOOHOOO!!!!!! :D
but for now...SO STRESS!! argh...still havent started on the 30++ chapters of geog and revision for maths..sigh..and still havent seen my BABY COUSIN!! SO CYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!
I MAY BE ABLE TO SEE HIM AFTER EXAMS!! WOOHOOO!!!! TRIPLE HAPPINESS SIA!! exams being over is such a wonderful thing...amen. hahhahaaaaa.....BABY>.......................
7 more days till end of exams..PRAY THAT IT WILL END SOON YAH!!!! HAHAHHA>>>>then i can PIERCE MY EARS, GO OUT and SEE MY BABY COUSIN ROYROYROYROY YOUYOUYOUYOUYOUCHENCHENCHENCHENCHEN!! YEAH!!!

ant said...

you're gonna pierce ya ears? good fer ya. haha.. dunno when I am gonna get mine done. haiz~